Monday, November 9, 2009

name your poison

No, it ain't absinthe. It's MOTH BALLS.

Sapphire swallowed some yesterday. We rushed her to the vet and she was given an injection, charcoal pill and enema shot (ouch).


She's fine now, though a bit tired (from the pooping and vomiting).

We were cleaning out the store and when we didn't watched the door for 2 seconds, she was already inside chomping down those ghastly stuff.

We realized we left our camera behind only when we were at the clinic, but that was the last thing on our mind. She's having a nap right now as I'm typing, I'm sure she'll be at her tiptop-self again soon.




6 comments:

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Oh no Sapphire.....we hope you're feeling better soon (great Beagling though.....snarfing down anything you can while the humans aren't looking, hehe!)
Please don't eat those again though....
Slobbers xx

MurphyDog said...

ruh roh Sapphire...Did you confuse Moth balls with Meat balls? They both start with M, and have the same number of letters...but they definitely don't taste the same.

I'd recommend staying with the Meat balls. Much yummier and they don't require a trip to the betterinarian.

wags, wiggles & slobbers
Murphydog

Becky's Barnyard said...

Poor little Sapphire. Bless her heart, she does get into stuff, doesn't she? She is really a sweetie, though.

River said...

Oh, such a beagle!! Although we have mothballs around and we don't really want to eat them. Stick with meatballs

love & wags,
River

Cookie and Cinnamon's Mum said...

Oh no, Sapphire! Hope you are feeling better now. Beagles DO eat anything!!

bagel said...

poor dear do get better soon!!!