The title is self-explanatory.
Besides that, this morning she's been busy:
1) Running around the house, suggesting me to chase her.
2) Watching me do the laundry, waiting for you-know-what or socks to fall off the pile.
3) Running up and down the stairs, the clock haven't even struck One yet.
4) Tried to eat already wounded blue brush while I wash her tub.
5) Barking and half howling at the gate. You hear the most innocent, non-threatening bark ever!
She is busy snoozing now. Some pictures for all to enjoy (: