Monday, June 14, 2010

star-fire

One evening last week, while I was home, I heard a kid shouted from outside. "Hey! That's Star-Fire! Come! I know her!"

From the window, I saw two more kids came on their bicycle. I quickly went to the door and waved at them, the girl said, "Hello! Can I pet your dog?"

"Sure!"

We chatted for a while and of course, they learnt that her name was "Sapphire". It was getting late so they had to head home sooner than hoped.

We met again yesterday at the park during our walk. They came running over and pet her so much until they wanted to carry her.

Good Sapphire. Great kids.


9 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Cool! Sapphire, you have your own fan club!
Play bows,
Zim

Kess And Her Mama said...

Beagles have a way of winning hearts, don't they?

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Sapphire you are loved.. Little people can be so much fun. They give good scritches..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Becky's Barnyard said...

That is so cute; and I can understand why they would want to hold and hug her. She is a good Star-Fire!

Kari in Alaska said...

Isn't it nice to have a fan club?

River said...

Groupies! They need to bring noms next time.

love & wags,
River

Unknown said...

Oh, Star-fire is a lovely name! MAybe that can be your "stage name" for your fans! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Cinnamon and Mint said...

That is sweet! I like kids too. My Mum sometimes gives them some treat so that they can give it to me. The same treat tastes a little sweeter when I eat it from a kid's palm :-)

I like the name 'Star-fire' too!

Love,
Cinnamon

Fireproofing Alexandria said...

Great post thankss