Wednesday, March 23, 2011

been away

Hello everyone! I'll be home tomorrow! I am back at my hometown and didn't manage to blog before I left.

It has been a good holiday for me, reuniting with family and friends- and missing Sapphire lots!

She's doing great at Shayne's (our dog-sitter) apart from escaping (again!) from the room, tore open a food bag, had an open buffet and greeted Shayne the next morning with a full and huge belly!

I can't wait to see her tomorrow evening when we pick her up.

Miss you all too. Will visit your blogs and drop a comment soon.

5 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh wow! I hope she didn't have any bad runs after that.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! to you ... Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Amber and Nala said...

Oh that Sapphire....what a funny and naughty girl. :) Gotta love her.

Kisses,
Nala

Molly the Airedale said...

You've been having too much fun with your mom away, Sapphire!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Cinnamon and Mint said...

It seems you had a great time with your family! Ha ha, Sapphire, you are a real Beagle!!

Love,
Cinnamon the Beagle