(and chewed... besides her food)
1) A 2 year old, well fertilized, 4 feet Fiji fan palm.
2) A dying Stromanthea- I didn't felt that bad compared to my palm.
3) The 'indestructible' Extreme Kong toy. Well, she manage to chew off the top part. Now I'm left with a big hole on the top.
4) Some plastic mesh wire- yeah, its dangerous. Found bits of them undigested in her poop.
5) Countless homemade knots (out of old Tees)- she easily 'unknots' them for me.
6) Slippers! Of course! I couldn't have missed this item out!
There could have been more (MUCH MORE) casualties if I hadn't beagle-proof my place.
The good news is that this destructive chewing and eating behaviour has minimized very much- she now only chews on her nylon bone and other 'allowed-to-chew-things' by Mommy. She doesn't even touch the Kong unless there's food inside.
Yucca and philodendron are still standing pretty. Sapphire sometimes chew on the yucca leaves- out of boredom or to spite me, I wouldn't know.